Lighthouse is seeking an energetic, innovative and community focused individual to join our team as the Business Support Manager. Lighthouse is a church and innovative community organisation that engages the community through a range of different services including large Sunday gatherings and various community initiatives.
The role of Business Support Manager will oversee a variety of functions including Financial Management, Human Resources, Governance and Compliance as well as Property and Facility management.
Some of the other expectations for the role are (but not limited to);
- Reporting and advising to the board and finance committee on the accurate financial position
- Providing detailed financial analysis and commentary including overseeing a Measure, Monitor and Manage process on all key financial indicators
- Recruitment, induction, training & supervision of paid and unpaid administration, cleaning & maintenance staff
- Continuously improve systems and processes, controls and safe systems of work
- Oversee all office administrative functions (including phone systems, IT, copier & stationary)
- Manage the fund raising and other financial requirements of major project capital works, renovations, property acquisitions, & maintenance of buildings, and
- Developing and maintaining contractual agreements/service agreements
For enquires or to apply please contact Alycia.firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is available from January 2017, part time (4 days). To apply, please attach cover letter and CV.