The Woolshed is looking for a fulltime manager to oversee the Illawarra’s most exciting innovative space.
- Management of contractors. Cleaning, IT, security, Fire etc
- Management of social media manager.
Manage Woolshed Collective Tenancies
- Current tenancies
- Seeking EOI for new ones & pop-up
- Working with Lighthouse BM & real estate to deliver lease agreements
- Professional management of lighthouse activities on-site.
- Weekly reporting of bookings and venue activity
- Accountable to established budget and KPI's
- Management and solutions of costs of the building, electricity, water, sewer, heating and cooling.
- Monthly monitoring of woolshed financial performance
- Overseeing completion of final building stage, signage etc
- Manage social media manager
- Oversee other means of communication. Website, event collateral, press release.
- Deliver strategic events throughout the year that build healthy community.
Full time or part time negotiable (Mon - Fri)
Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
Phone & laptop provided
Responsible to Lighthouse GM & Woolshed CEO
For enquires or to apply please contact Alycia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, 24th
The position is available from February 2017. To apply, please attach cover letter and CV.