Christian Jobs Pty Ltd, a privately owned Australian company that operates businesses designed to facilitate the interactivity and effectiveness of Christians within their community.
We are HR Professionals who have been involved in the recruitment industry for many years. Our combination of HR Experience, Christian Faith, Internet Marketing, Web Design and Advertising brings together a remarkable pool of talents and beliefs that builds and unites the Body of Christ.
ChristianJobs.com.au commenced trading in 2002 and had built a enviable database of Christian Advertisers including; Churches, Schools, Ministries, Missions and other Christian owned/managed organisations.
Today Christian Jobs Australia often has more than two million hits a month and is the most popular Christian website in Australia.
Christian Jobs also partners with Churches across Australia who each week receive the Christian Job Watch Newsletter via email: Subscribe here
Christian Jobs' transcend all industries and occupations.
A 'Christian Job' does not define the type of work but more defines the type of person. This is why you will find all sorts of Jobs advertised on Christian Jobs Australia.
A Christian is called to act in accordance with biblical principles. Christian Employers and Employees demonstrate these principles through their values, morals, standards and beliefs.
So although many of the jobs we advertise are with well known Christian Organisations you will also find jobs advertised by Employers whose work is not overtly Christian but who seek Christians to work with them to create a working environment based on Christian principles.
A Christian working environment should be a loving, caring, nurturing place where Jesus is revered and referred to through meditation and prayer. It is a place where each individual is respected loved and valued. A place where honesty, compassion, fairness and open communication is the norm.
1. We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, all men have guilt imputed; regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptised by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
8. We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.
9. We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.